Speaking of friends, a while ago Jaime passed the Circle of Friends Award onto me, Jaime's one of the first bloggie friends I made, DO check out her blog if you haven't already. It was so sweet of her to think of me. After Sunday's post, I think it's only appropriate that I pass this onto all of you. It looks like my dad's over this hurdle but your words meant, still mean, a lot to me. I really hope each of you will accept it.
Also, three lovely ladies Janet, Kristen and Aubrey were so kind to pass the MeMe Blog Award onto me. I'm hooked on all their blogs, they're all sweet and they're all beautiful...c'mon now, don't hate :)
I'm supposed to share 7 things about me. In putting together this list I've realized I'm a bag of contradictions...
1. I love to eat and will try pretty much anything at least once. Just don't ask me to eat the last thing on the table, I can't bring myself to take the last piece. Of anything.
2. I'm a super light sleeper and wake up whenever S tosses and turns (or snores). Yet, some of the best sleep I've ever received has been at movie theatres. Something about the dark, the blasting AC and 3-hour movies knock me right out.
3. I could live off of Sun Chips, Gummy Bears, Chocolate and Ice Cream. However, I never feel completely satisfied until I've had a good heavy, and I mean heavy meal.
4. Mayra may not believe this ;)...but I'm very patient. I'll wait when you're super late, I'll stay on the phone when I've been put on hold for what seems like forever, I'll wait for you to come through on what you promised months ago. Just please don't drive in front of me at 40km in a 60 zone.
5. I can't stand clutter and having *junk* in the house but I'll keep a note my BFF wrote to me in 6th grade.
6. I don't like fish but I love sushi and sashimi(so long as it doesn't taste fishy...yes, it's possible).
7. I don't have a lisp, but can't say the word "links" without sounding like I have a forked tongue. Can you?
Onto the 7 blogs, in alphabetical order, to whom I'm passing this award: All Things NYC, Always a Bridesmaid...Finally a Bride, Clothed Much, Gabby, She Wrote, I am Style-ish, Modediktat and Tic Tac Tomato
Happy Tuesday, lovelies!
Looking forward to catching up with y'all!