I've been feeling that a lot lately. Over the last few months I've limited blogging to MWFs because as much as I love it, I can't seem to manage it everyday on top of my daily to-dos. Whenever I get on Blogger, I always seem to get carried away and forget to attend to my daily to-do lists. Note to self: Must master time management when it comes to blogging...
Until then, thanks for bearing with me. And forgiving me when I miss important posts, days when you're down or under the weather, have exciting news or just need to vent. I hate that I miss out on them. Please know that it's not for lack of caring.
Pants - Aritzia, Boots - Diba/Bronx
Feeling a bit like Sherlock Holmes in my Cape - Burberry (Kids, via eBay)
Clutch, Black and Gold Bracelet/Watch, Tassel Bracelet - Thrifted,
Multi-strand bracelet - Garbo, Belt - Gucci (Vintage via eBay)
Watch on other arm - Michael Kors
Thank you, to this little lady for reminding me to wear my accessories!
Seeing that my week was pretty random, here's a recap of what I did, what I thought, etc. in another chapter of Things I...
Things I Will NOT Do:
1. Get into an Escalade with one dude driving and another in the passenger seat who stops right front of me as I'm walking in a parking lot and says, "Hey, we've got an awesome home entertainment system in the back....blah, blah...an order fell through now we have it...blah, blah....do you want it? It's FREE!"
Ela: No thanks.
Dude Driving: Are you sure, it's practically free.
Ela: [Thinks, "um, what happened to just FREE?"] No thanks. Really NOT interested (or stupid).
One Dude turns to the Other: She thinks we're nuts.
Ela: [Silently concurs...and walks off very briskly.]
Things I Like to Do in the Car:
1. Sing along to songs. Even if I don't know the words. Bugs the heck outta me if someone else does it though. Unless they're singing with me. Then that's cool.
2. Apparently, talk to myself. Just a few words here and there. Not even full sentences. Just thinking outloud. That's normal, right?
Things I Hate to Admit:
1. For someone so little, I've got quite the case of road rage. I'm still working on it.
2. I heard the doorbell go off 10 times (in one go - who does that btw???) and did not answer it. Sorry, not a big fan of drop-ins. Especially if all I've got on is a robe.
Things I Did Last Week:
1. Started my Christmas shopping. Booya! And intended to buy lots for others but picked up way more stuff for myself. Not so booya...
2. Ate spaghetti and meatballs on far too many days than anyone ever should.
Things that I Will Never Get Used to Hearing My Mother Say:
1. "Bling" or worse yet, "Bling-bling". Yeah...it's just not right. No more buying sparkly accessories when Mumsy is around.
Paris Vogue, Scarf, a Sweet Note and London KeychainA special thank you to Grace from vitaMinn Style who sent over these goodies when I won her giveaway! If you haven't *met* her yet, DO, she's fabulous! I can't wait to hunker down on the couch with my Vogue. Maybe I'll polish up on my French too. How I graduated from middle school with the French Award is beyond me. I guess I should've kept up with it in high school. Ah well, c'est la vie.
Je vous espère tous ont un beau weekend!
p.s. I don't even know if the above is right, LOL. Forgive me if it's not.