Aside from being away from the computer and cursing my phone (in PG of course) for alerting me of emails only when it feels like it, like 12 hours after the fact...grrrr - it seems to work in the mornings but not so great after 10:00am, so yay for letting me get emails from 4:00am to 10:00am, which means 97% of the emails that come through are SPAM or from retailers I would NEVER buy from, which I guess still makes it SPAM, some highlights from the last few days:
- Baking a dozen x a dozen x a doz....cookies
- Stuffing my face with *some* of the said cookies, quality control y'know, but giving most of them away.
- Got an email over the weekend from this lil lady about her engagement, eek!!! I am sooooo happy and excited for her - I did a happy dance and everything! Congratulations, Nicole, you and Josh deserve all the happiness this world has to offer. Love you!!!
- Having a much needed girl's day with my cousins, though next time I propose we do it on a day when we're not all PMSing.
- Laughing at S for having a mini tantrum when I refused to try his eggnog. I know A LOT of people love this stuff, I can't do it.
- Convincing S to finally do a *Puck-Hawk* (Glee). He's doing it for Christmas Eve, if it turns out well, he'll wear it out to our Christmas Eve family festivities, if not...well, off it all goes. He's convinced my mom will hate it. Good thing he married me. He's been in our lives for 15 years, I'm sure she'll get over it.
- Our neighbour's kids baked S and I some festive rice krispie squares and brought them over for us. Cutest thing ever!
- S and I got to help put together some Christmas baskets for some families who are experiencing some hardships, and even got to deliver a few to their homes. It was a wonderful blessing to have been a small part of it.
I probably won't post for a *few* days so if you celebrate Christmas like me, wishing you and your families a very Merry Christmas!!!
And Happy Holidays to all!